Sunday 16 January 2011

Review: "Love is" calendar from It's your Story

A couple of weeks back "It's your story" sent me a great personalised "Love is.." calendar that made a perfect Christmas present for daddy-to-be.

All I had to do to get the calendar printed was supply some information on my partner and me, e.g. our favourite restaurant and TV series or important anniversaries and our resolutions for the New Year. Within just a couple of days of sending out our personal information, we received a big A3 envelope with our calendar in it and I have to say Ben absolutely loved it. Every month shows a picture of the famous "Love is" couple and leaves lots of space for your own entries, e.g. birthdays, appointments and so on. The best thing is, though, that you have an absolutely unique gift with a personal touch - something I thought Ben would find a bit kitschy. I couldn't have been more wrong, he even proudly presented it to his best mate. If that's not true pride.

All in all, I'm really pleased with our calendar and would definitely recommend "It's your story" to everyone that looks for a present that is that little bit extra special. On their website you can't only personalise calendars but also create lovely books for toddlers and children that make your little one the main character of their favourite fairy tale or bedtime story. I'll definitely be back for some gorgeous birthday presents for my friends and family because with  "It's my story" I can be sure they will get a present nobody else has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...