Friday 18 February 2011

Flashback Friday: 1984 - Leo and me


1984 - Leo and me (2 months old)

I love old photos so it's no surprise that I was delighted when I discovered that Karin over at Cafe Bebe had come up with the great idea of showing off our blasts from the past - Flashback Friday.

The picture above shows Leo and me chilling on the sofa. Leo was my favourite stuffed toy and he still lives somewhere in my parents' house because I refuse to let them chuck him out every time they're clearing things out. He was my first ever stuff toy and was a present from my mum's uncle who gave it to me when I was born. In the picture I am 2 months old and yepp, I have lots of hair. Apparently, the nurses even took me for walks on the ward to show off my mop of hair to everyone who was interested in it. But that's just rumours...

See, isn’t it fun to look back on days gone by? Doesn’t it just make you nostalgic and smiley? If it does, feel free to dig around in your files for an image to share, create a post in which to display it and a few words to tell us why it’s so special to you and press publish.
Then, the important part. You must come back to Cafe Bebe and add your linky in the gadget under the post. Then visit a few blogs to continue the nostalgia and smiley-ness. Simples!

12 comments:

  1. You are so young! My photo is also from 1984 but I am much older in mine!
    Such a cute photo of you awwww and bless Leo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this photo! What a face! And WHAT HAIR!!! Most impressive! Thanks so much for joining in and promoting it as well. Lovely! See you next Friday for sure! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what a face - don't know where it all went wrong, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing hair! What a photogenic little baby you were :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great old photo! I'm loving this blog hop SO much. You and Leo are too cute. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely photo - you have great hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photo...what a brilliant blog hop this is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww so sweet and you look like a dolly. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww cute photo! You do look like a little doll x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I was born in '84 too, and I have a teddy almost identical to Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thanks for all your lovely comments, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...