Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mummy Alarm Review : Stokke® PramPack - protect your pram when flying with babies

I love my pram. I love my pram so much that I couldn't bear the thought that something might happen to it on our flight to Germany. So you can imagine that I jumped up and down in excitement when Stokke got in touch after overhearing a conversation with another mummy on Twitter and asked me if I wanted to review the Stokke® PramPack. Of course I did, what a question!?

I might be slightly exaggerating but I am not lying when I tell you that the Stokke® PramPack is the most clever travel bag for pushchairs that I have ever come across. It is designed to protect 99% of all ordinary strollers and 30% of all twin strollers against bumps, knocks, drops and all the other scary things that can happen to a pram when it goes traveling. At around £140 the Stokke® PramPack is not as cheap as other travel bags, but if your buggy cost nearly as much as your car, then it's definitely worth the investment.The
Stokke® PramPack™ is airline approved, super padded and has lots of straps that stop your pram from moving around. On top of all that, it is more than simple to use. We had one trial run before driving to the airport and can truly say that it is easier to wrap up your pram than Christmas presents. Big Mummy Alarm promise!


The Stokke® PramPack™ comes rolled up for super easy storage and only needs unclipping and unrolling for you to start packing your pram up into this cleverly designed travel accessory. Once unrolled, you simply fold out the wings to both sides, put the pram in the centre of the pack and secure it with 2 straps on the top and one on each side to make sure that your pram is not moving about. Finally, you pull the top over the pram and secure it with two more clips and fasten them according to your pram's size.
The Stokke® PramPack™ comes with two wheels that allow you to pull your safely wrapped up pram behind you and has two padded handles that even give baggage handlers at the airport some comfort. There is also a little pocket for an address slip and a big caution print reminding airport staff to be gentle with your fragile cargo.


All in all, the Stokke® PramPack™ is a very impressive product that is not only good value for money but also an absolute must-have for all globetrotters. To check if your pram fits into the Stokke® PramPack™, simply visit Stokke's PramPack checker.

Disclosure: Mummy Alarm received the Stokke® PramPack™ free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced by Stokke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...